Under development — launch date September 1st, 2010. Help out by submitting content.
We invite you Make the Connection though these opportunities:
Adult Spiritual Growth & Discipleship
Osseo Church offers a wide range of fellowship groups and classes to grow spiritually. If you are looking for a place to test the waters of Christianity, or are a veteran of the Bible, there is a place for you.
- KidVenture for children 1st-6th grade, Sunday 10:30 am
- Wednesday Night, 6:30-7:30 pm various classes and prayer group
- Adult Parties and Connections
- Secret Sisters, craft nights, retreat, lunch outings, flower show, and annual Mother’s Day tea for women
- Early morning study, retreat, and recreational outings for men
- Family Camp
- 50′s Plus – Seniors who enjoy life, food, and fellowship
- All church dinners and events
- Community Impact – Lion’s Roar open house, Make a Difference Day, and various compassion projects
- World Wide – Short term mission trips, care packages, school packs, giving, and mission services
- Congregation – Nursery, kids, teens, set up, worship, media, greeters, office volunteer, teacher, etc.